Epic Hero's fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero's fourms

Although our numbers are small, we are still one of the best guilds in WoWScapes history

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0-35 Leveling guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

0-35 Leveling guide Empty
PostSubject: 0-35 Leveling guide   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 am

Hello people Very Happy hopefully you know me... but if you dont im the GM's Bitch of the guild Smile anyway i just wanted to post the way i ALWAYS level from 0-35 on all my characters... enjoy

Ok well you start off at 1 and depending on race you either start Camp narache(tauren), Valley of trials (troll / orc), Deathknell (undead) or sunstrider isle (blood elf). If your choosing race for a class go Blood elf since they have the ability... or glitch... that allows them to learn all proffesions and this is a MAJOR bonus at endgame. Level to 10-15 by thrashing and maybe low level quests if they are nearby / simple, then what i always do is go to northern barrens and work my way south. Start with crossroads or even razor hill if you are too low for crossraods, once your finished with X-roads head down to camp Taujaro and finish those quests Very Happy. Finish all the quests in the barrens ( including ones inbetween camps) and then go to freewind post in thousand needles. After doing all the quests in freewind post i am in the high 20's or low 30's. Then i head down to the shimmering flats and do those quests. Those locations are all in line so the travel time is minimal and the quests are relatively easy. I can get my characters (on legion) from 0-30's in one day if i follow that pattern, bearing in mind that i know which quests work and which ones are easy Smile

Afterwards, i go to stranglethorn vale, this is not suggested if you are bad at PvP or you get annoyed easily. Good classes for STV are hunter (run speed) rogue (stealth) druid (stealth) or any other class you feel strong with. If you dont feel comfortable with intense PvP just yet go to Dustallow Marsh (east of the barrens), Desolace (west or thunder bluff, keep in mind its a long travel time), or Badlands (in eastern kingdoms, northeast of STV, very long travel time)

I hope that helps with early game leveling Very Happy if you have any questions just yell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hongyze

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: TY   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:33 am

thanks for the tip.. i think willy told me this online.. *scratches head*
anyways gud post ty
Back to top Go down
Vandan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 0-35 Leveling guide   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Gee Tausho... Make a 35-70 already come on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mayur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: 0-35 Leveling guide   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 am

yup guys ty for this.....
Back to top Go down
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: 0-35 Leveling guide   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:15 am

Vandan wrote:
Gee Tausho... Make a 35-70 already come on Very Happy
lol nice, you guys think its good? okay well once you get to 35, hit STV, i warn you, this is the hardest part of leveling no doubt. Starting at level 35 you should hit 45 easily from all those quests, once you hit 45, go to tanaris and do all the quests, you should reach 48 or maybe even 49. Then hit the hinterlands to finish off your question (even if a quest is grey you stil lget the xp for handin).... you can reach 50-52 easily from this, next place is ungoro, you will be able to do this easily since its starting level is 48, you will get from... around 51.... to 54.... then go to silithus, then to winterspring......... you should hit 60 easily this way...... and if you dont you can always go to eastern paguelands, western plaguelands, blasted lands, burning steppes, to get to 60, or to just do a few extra quests. i advise you greatly to hit 60-62 before going to outland, because it means you have much more choice from the outland quests..... i did it with my warlock (hit 61) and outland was a breeze..... i hope that helps, just a little tour..... make sure you do every quest possible in each of the places i mentioned, that way you will get the most from each area. if anybody has any problems then just speak up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gicco

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: 0-35 Leveling guide   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 am

Tausho that was only 35-61 XD we want 35-70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0-35 Leveling guide   0-35 Leveling guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0-35 Leveling guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Hero's fourms :: Best Way To LvL By The Pro's-
Jump to: