Epic Hero's fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero's fourms

Although our numbers are small, we are still one of the best guilds in WoWScapes history

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey peeps, me again :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Hey peeps,  me again :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey peeps, me again :D   Hey peeps,  me again :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey, its getting late where im at, so i just wanted to say im gonna be posting a few things about LW, cheerio
Back to top Go down
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Hey peeps,  me again :D Empty
PostSubject: just a few things to say.   Hey peeps,  me again :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Okay, leatherworking is a profession that makes items that are for leather wearers and mail wearers. laewtherworking relies on skinning to get the leather. having leatherworking as a rogue / druid / hunter / shaman ( GO SHAMANS) is ALWAYS useful, whether it be to get rid of a few blues and greens so you can get into raids, or for example, getting recipes like "Embrace of the pheonix" which is the best mail chest for shamans  / hunters. Leveling leatherworking is VERY easy to do if you do it while you level your character alot with skinning.  i think thats about it :S i dont know what else to put in there..... OH and its also an AWESOME way to make money, you can make 20k gold in a day (by selling leather) and if you sell the epic items that are the best like "embrace of the pheonix" (even though  that particular item is BOP) you will make 10-30k gold depending on the economy. 
Back to top Go down

Hey peeps, me again :D
Page 1 of 1