Epic Hero's fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero's fourms

Although our numbers are small, we are still one of the best guilds in WoWScapes history

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmm ok No one bothered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood

Blood

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Hmmm ok No one bothered Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm ok No one bothered   Hmmm ok No one bothered Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 am

Ok either Tausho is too up tight to put his spec here or has no care in the world about it.
Back to top Go down
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: yeahhhh........   Hmmm ok No one bothered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:01 pm

how about next time before being a pain, you ask me in game, or you send me mail asking for it. instead of posting it here, i havent posted it because nobody has asked as yet. so id apreciate you NOT attacking me, instead ask nicely in game. the build is in the pvp section BTW
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm ok No one bothered   Hmmm ok No one bothered Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 am

Hahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm ok No one bothered   Hmmm ok No one bothered Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:26 am

Try again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm ok No one bothered   Hmmm ok No one bothered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmm ok No one bothered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Hero's fourms :: Best Charter Build For Each Class :: Shaman Build :: Shaman Healing spec-
Jump to: