Epic Hero's fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero's fourms

Although our numbers are small, we are still one of the best guilds in WoWScapes history

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Hope You All Choose Me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorren

Dorren

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-27

I Hope You All Choose Me! Empty
PostSubject: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey guys, its dorren (dorrenn, heyillheal) whatever. So i have been gone for awhile but its not all that bad. I have been a busy boy. Aside from work I have been out making some preperations for the lovely wedding which isnt till next year. But still takes a lot of time meeting with everyone. You can only have so many appointments each day, blah. Anyhow, so awhile back I decided to download 3.0.2 and that was a big mistake. Made it so i couldnt jump into wowscape, till it gets up to that patch. Hopefully soon I will be back up and running. Can't wait to join you all again.

-Dorren
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pm

why bother
Back to top Go down
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:06 am

blood, if your going to ruin dorren's happy time then i ask you the same question. why bother. dorren is obviously happy, which you are obviously not. ok, sure, you didnt have to be over the moon about it but to down talk it....? just dont bother.
Back to top Go down
Nygor

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Gratz on the wedding Dorren.

You can actually have a double installation...3.0.x and a 2.4.3. I cant remember how to do it but ill find out...

Ill edit with linkadges when I find them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 am

Hahaha ahahah ho eeee ho eee ahaha and I thought my jokes were bad, point being why bother joining at all
Back to top Go down
Nygor

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 am

A guide to running 2 installs or backdating...

http://forums.scapegaming.com/index.php?showtopic=196768
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You All Choose Me!   I Hope You All Choose Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hope You All Choose Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Hero's fourms :: Guild Talk :: Who in the guild do we miss most?-
Jump to: