Epic Hero's fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero's fourms

Although our numbers are small, we are still one of the best guilds in WoWScapes history

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the pvp / resto / ele spec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tausho

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

the pvp  / resto / ele spec Empty
PostSubject: the pvp / resto / ele spec   the pvp  / resto / ele spec Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Okay, well heres what i do. there is one build i use for Burning crusade. It works well as a healing spec during raids, a castind dps spec during raids, but most importantly it serves as an AWESOME pvp spec.. if you want i can explain why i chose this and that in detail. but for those who are interested just have a glance, see if you like it.  OMG finding a talent calculator pre - WOTLK is bloody tough. especialy a linkable one.  waaaaaaah okay im gonna post my talents in the morning by typing. youll have to bear with me. 
Back to top Go down
Tausho

PostSubject: ok here it is...   the pvp  / resto / ele spec Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Well, here it is, i remind you this is a build i use because it works for me, it may not for you. 
i use a 40/0/21 build.

1st row: 2-Convection, 5-Conccusion ~~ 5 in concusion for the dmg, 2 in convection cause none in second row worth doing.
2cnd row: 3-elemental warding ~~ its a good thing to have vs mages & other shams in arena. 3rd row: 1 Elemental Focus, 4-Reverberation, 5-Call of thunder ~~i dont even think ele focus works for legion, but its good to have because of the constant earth crits & saves mana...reveb, for the CD of shocks is always handy, earth shock vs casters is always important and constant frost shock vs melee'rs is fun.4th row: 3-Eye of the storm ~~ works awesome so that melee cant interput at all basicly. and so you can heal / dps with no interupts, although S3 grants 70% no interupts, and a skill on the resto side i use grants 70% non interupts for healing. so you may choose otherwise for this skill. but i like it for its 100% factor.5th row: 2-storm reach, 1-elemental fury ~~ storm reach, so you can get to melee early, and so that you can vs other casters with long range easily,.... ele fury grants double crit, which means your base damage is doubled on a crit, EG: damage done = 2k so crit would be 4k with this talent. 6th row: 5-lightning mastery ~~ this just owns for its 5% extra crit for lightning, in conjunction with the +5% bonus for natures spells on the resto side it gives a +10% lightning crit chance, and with good gear youll have around a 35-40% crit chance for lightning bolts / chain lightning7th row:1-elemental mastery, 3-elemental shields ~~  ele fury works AWESOME in conjunction with natures swifntness, that is awesome to start arena with, damages your enemies with around 3k depending on gear instantly. or heals for around 7k depending on gear. elemental shields is GREAT to have in arena, it means you can lay off the resilience trinkets / enchants and spend the enchants on +dmg / crit gems and enchants.8th row: 5-Lightning Overload ~~ this OWNS, if you start with elemental mastery / natures swiftness, and use chain lightning, and this occurs, your looking at around 6-7k damage in one hit to both players. its DEVASTATING when there are 2 shamans.

ok thats the ele tree.... if anything is unclear (which it would be cause im rushing this) then just say clear up 3rd row and name the spell or something, and ask your question. ok moving to the resto part of life1st row: 5-Improved healing wave ~~ this is awesome for arena, for BIG quick heals, when your meta gem (for haste) / trinkets occur and your sitting on about 1000 haste, healing wave becomes a tiny casting speed and you can heal yourself to max in 1 second. makes it impossible for stunners / silencers to stop you, as soon as your unsilenced / stunned you can heal yorself right back up.2cnd row: 2-improved reincarnation, 3-ancestral healing ~~ look, the improved reincarnate was there to waste talent points honestly, to get natures swiftness.... but if you feel it should go somewhere else then you can choose otherwise, i like it for its raiding benefit............. ancestral healing rawkcs in arena because when you have elemental gear on its about a 30-35% crit rate for heling spells which means your bound to get the +25% armour bonus, and when your versing melee it is very useful, not so useful in raids xD in fact people find out who you are and tell you to stop dps >.> cause crtit lands every 2 seconds.

3rd row: 5-Healing focus ~~ this is just an addition to the "eye of the storm" talent in elemental, just makes sure your casting is un-interupted.

4th row: 5-Tidal mastery ~~ this RAWCKS for its +5% extra crit for nature spells (means lightning spellsd too) like i said before in the ele tree, it means your bolts / chain lightning have around a 35-40% crit chance (depending on gear of course)
5th row: 1-Natures swiftness ~~ like i explained in elemental tree, this in conjunction with elemental mastery = pwnage, instant 6-7k damage or whateverokay, well this works as one of the best (according to me and a few other pro pvp shamms) arena builds, it has +crit, + resilience (the 6% less chhance to get crit hit) + haste for healing / dps. 

this build also PWNS for healing, but beware, the mana regen for this build is a bit defective, you will most likely be OOM in 2 minutes if you heal nonstop, this is where using low rank spells comes in :p (i use rank 3 lesser heals with +2k bonus heal, works well, this is for raids BTW) ermmmmmmmmm
this build also allows for crazy heals (my best is 12k heal) in 0 cast time, so forget resto even though earth shield rocks, i would suggest this.ummmm and this dps in raids is pretty sxc, although for raids, best dps is enhancement build.i think ive covered pretty much everything, if ive forgotten anything just buzz ;D

Last edited by Tausho on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tausho

PostSubject: hahahahha   the pvp  / resto / ele spec Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:30 pm

hahah probably should have preveiwed that before i posted it, you can still see where evreything is, its just a little tricky bcause the Return / Enter key kinda screwed up. have fun :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the pvp / resto / ele spec   the pvp  / resto / ele spec Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Lol nice post.
Im going 4 Echantment see what that gives at lvl 70
But u sure opened my What a Face to that healing.
bounce wait till I hit 70.
Back to top Go down
Keole

Keole

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: the pvp / resto / ele spec   the pvp  / resto / ele spec Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:49 am

Lol i tryed it and was kicking but on test realm but i would miss earth shield to much Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the pvp / resto / ele spec   the pvp  / resto / ele spec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the pvp / resto / ele spec
Page 1 of 1