Epic Hero's fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero's fourms

Although our numbers are small, we are still one of the best guilds in WoWScapes history

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone for now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naeomi

Naeomi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Gone for now Empty
PostSubject: Gone for now   Gone for now Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 pm

If you haven't noticed I'll be/have been gone for a while and probably won't be permanently back till the site upgrades to 3.0. I'll probably hop on every once in a blue moon, but more then likely it won't be for long unless I choose to raid or my main server is down. Wanted to say goodbye for now like I said I'll hop on every once in a while. Wowscape is no longer my main server due to certain events and people, so I won't be on it as much. I'll be on this forum to keep in touch but no one is like ever on anyway. If you want to get a message to me this is how you can do it till I come back to wowscape. See you guys laterz for now.

Love,
Naeomi
Back to top Go down
Dorren

Dorren

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Gone for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for now   Gone for now Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:24 am

did you go back to retail? or what serverare you on now?
anyhow best of luck with whatever choices you have made.
-dorr
Back to top Go down
Zukica

Zukica

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Gone for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for now   Gone for now Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 pm

hi guys Smile iv been gone for some time to...hmm..last time iv playd like 2 months ago...now iv got this crazy desire to contuine to play again..so you guys can expect my return...if im still in guild lol xD...iv been playing dekaron-extreme---so...well thats all frome me Very Happy enjoy xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for now   Gone for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Hero's fourms :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: